Highett Drive, Easton, Bristol
Monthly Rental Of £895
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Recently Redecorated
- Offering Excellent Access To Bristol City Centre And Local Amenities
- Large Reception Room And Separate Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Balcony To Master
- Bathroom And WC
ALL VIEWING SLOTS NOW BOOKED
Parks Estate Agents are pleased to offer for let this recently redecorated maisonette with excellent access to Bristol City Centre and local amenities. The property comprises a large reception room with views over an open green and separate kitchen, the first floor offers two double bedrooms (master with LARGE BALCONY), bathroom and w/c. No pets or smokers, call now to arrange your viewing!
Lettings Fees and Tenant Protection Information.
Following the viewing of a property with Parks Estate Agents, the applicant is required to pay a non-refundable holding deposit of £100 which will act as the holding payment to secure the property. This non-refundable payment is subject to the applicant proving they have a Right to Rent in the UK, the landlord agreeing to the let and all the applicants references being satisfactory. Parks Estate Agents will continue to conduct viewings and take offers on the property until the holding fee is paid.
The holding fee will then be deducted from the total due before moving into the property.
Holding Fee: £100
Damages Deposit: One month's rent plus £100
First month's rent: Payable on collection of keys
The prescribed information and T&C's of either the Landlord's approved scheme or our approved scheme will be provided.
As well as paying rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments;
1) Payment of up to £100 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
2) Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%.
3) Payment of £50 for the loss of keys/security devices.
4) Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with an early termination of the tenancy.
Parks Estate Agents have Client Money Protection provided through Client Money Protect, and we are members of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find more information by contacting us directly.